Saturday, March 25, 2017

Video: Florida Mother Pulling Shotgun On Would Be Robber To Protect Her 2 Young Children


A mother in Miami Gardens, Florida protecting her 10-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son from a would-be robber thwarted his plans when she pulled a shotgun on him earlier this month. Surveillance video shows the alleged thief attempting to enter the Florida home on March 4. "All of the sudden I hear some banging noise. I thought it was my dreams or something," she told television station WPLG in Miami. That's when the woman's motherly instincts kicked in and she grabbed the shotgun from her bedroom. As soon as the burglar broke through the door, he was greeted by the barrel of the gun. "I will do anything to protect my family," the woman told WPLG. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment