Skip to main content

Another One Of MERKEL'S MUSLIMS: Mohammad Daleel Blows Himself Up & Wounds 12 At Ansbach Music Festival! DAILY MAIL REFUSES TO CALL HIM A MUSLIM!


Another day another Muslim attack.

This Muslim lived in Germany for over 2 years. The Media claims that Mohammad was about to be deported? LOL!

No one died in this latest Muslim terror attack.
Syrian suicide bomber who blew himself up outside German music festival in 'Islamist attack' is named as Mohammad Daleel - a failed asylum seeker about to be deported to Bulgaria
A failed asylum seeker from Syria who blew himself up close a packed German festival in a suspected Islamist suicide attack was facing deportation to Bulgaria, it has emerged today. The 27-year-old, named locally as Mohammad Daleel, injured 12 people outside a packed wine bar in Ansbach, near Nuremberg at 10pm last night after being turned away from an open-air music festival filled with 2,500 people because he didn't have a ticket. Instead he walked to a bar in the centre of Ansbach, a town of 40,000 that is also home to a US Army base, and detonated a DIY bomb filled with metal shavings and screws. It was the fourth violent attack on members of the public in Germany in less than a week. Bavaria's top security official Joachim Herrmann said this morning that he believed the attacker was driven by religious extremism, adding: 'My personal view is that I unfortunately think it's very likely this really was an Islamist suicide attack.' Police today raided the Syrian's home in Ansbach as Germany's Interior Ministry revealed the attacker had been refused asylum and was due to be deported to Bulgaria, German authorities confirmed. The assailant was already known to police for possession of drugs and had also spent time in a psychiatric facility having attempted suicide on two occasions in the past. Daily Mail Read More>>>>>>>>

Merkel feeling the heat?

Body count isn't high enough yet!

LOL!
Angela Merkel faces fresh backlash over open door immigration policy after latest German attacks by Syrian refugees
Angela Merkel is to come under renewed criticism of her open-door immigration policy after another horrific attack on German soil. Last night a Syrian refugee wielding a machete killed a pregnant woman and injured two other people before being arrested by police. The attack happened in the south western city of Reutlingen near a doner kebab stand in a bus station at Listplatz Square. Daily Mail Read More|>>>>>
Real question is - will Merkel hang?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unmarried Tattooed Lip Pericied Pedophile Distributists Amber Cartwright, 24, And Zachary Burns, 23, Charged With Incest & Sodomy

Typical Unmarried Dad
An Alabama couple have been arrested and charged with sexually abusing two young relatives by forcing them to perform sex acts. Amber Cartwright, 24, of Crane Hill, and Zachary Burns, 23, of Cullman, were taken into custody Wednesday after the young victims told a relative about the molestation, prompting that person to alert the authorities. ‘It’s safe to say this is one of the worst child sexual abuse cases I have seen in my career,' Cullman County Sheriff Matt Gentry said of the allegations. 'There is no punishment severe enough for these two that fits this crime.' Daily Mail Read More>>>>>


Dutch Giving $10,000 Shopping Spree To Muslims!

Some Dutch residents are outraged after finding out that a few cities have been offering as much as €10,000 to refugees to buy furniture and other necessities, local media reported. Asylum seekers who get allocated to certain towns in the Netherlands may get as much as €10,000 to buy furniture for their homes, according to research carried out by the daily Brabants Dagblad (BD). Talking to the local authorities, Brabants Dagblad found the sum of money varies in different municipalities. While Oisterwijk, South Netherlands offers as much as €10,602 for a family with two children, in other cities, such as Bernheze, Schijndel Veghel and Sint-Michielsgestel the same family may receive around €3,500. Boekel offers the smallest amount of €2,200. BD also said that some cities require refugees to pay the sum back, while others, such as the most generous Oisterwijk consider the money “a gift." Live Leak Read More>>>>

FBI Was Notified 6 Months Ago About FL Shooter Nicholas Cruz - The FBI DID NOTHING

FBI was notified 6 months ago about FL Shooter The FBI did nothing.
The FBI disclosed that they had been informed last September that a YouTube user going under the name Nikolas Cruz had expressed a desire to become a “professional school shooter”. FBI special agent Rob Lasky said data reviews had been carried out but the bureau “could not further identify the person who made the comment”. Source
The Boy should have been institutionalized.
No gun control? Then open up more mental health prisons. Crazy people should be locked up for their own welfare and society's protection.


The crazy behavior of Cruz:
"Police were called out numerous times, and Shelby said Cruz was seen shooting at a neighbor’s chickens...
He used to get into trouble and harass neighbors, the Roxburghs said. The police came to Cruz’s house many times, they said
A neighbor across the street kept little pigs as pets.
“He didn’t like the pigs and didn’t like the neighbors so he sent over his dog over there …